Grundfos DME-AR Smart Digital Speed Controlled Diaphragm Dosing Pumps with Internal Step Motor Drive
Compact positive displacement diaphragm dosing pump, with integrated variable speed motor drive, in an IP 65 plastic enclosure. The pump is designed for optimum user-friendliness, accuracy and reliability and is equipped with a logical control panel with one-touch buttons and a multi-language backlight display. The capacity to be dosed in each function is set directly in l, ml or USgal per hour. For enhanced accuracy, the pump can be calibrated to the actual installation by means of a simple calibration function. The turndown ratio is 1 to 800 with the same accuracy and uniform dosage with reduced pulsation throughout the capacity range. The pump is also equipped with a maximum capacity function (100%) that allows the pump to work for a preset time at maximum capacity for priming or ordinary maintenace without changing pump settings.
The liquid end is composed of:
- pump head
- PTFE-coated diaphragm
- ball valves
- manual bleed valve
Possible operating modes:
- Manual dosing with direct setting in ml/hour, l/hour or USgal/hour
- External pulse control from external controller or water meter with direct setting in ml/pulse
- External analog 4-20, 20-4, 0-20 and 20-0 mA control with possibility to adjust the pump capacity at maximum signal.
- Timer-based batch function (internal timer).
- Pulse-based batch function (external pulse).
- On-site calibration function for calibrating the pump to the actual installation.
- Anti-cavitation function for high-viscosity, gassing liquids or long suction lines.
- Maximum capacity limitation.
- Counters for numbers of pump strokes, operation hours and power on/off.
- 14 optional display languages.
- Level control with input for two level signals.
- Alarm relay output.
- Commercial water disinfection
- Industrial cleaning process
- Industrial heating
- Industrial water supply & transfer
- Industrial wastewater treatment & reuse
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Fertigation & Chemigation