HAND-OPERATED DIAPHRAGM PUMP
This manually operated pump can be used on drums or wall-mounted. Versatile and adaptable and ideal for use in numerous fields of application such as agriculture, mining, commercial and another field of operations where electric or pneumatic power is not available.
- load shedding, power outages, or field applications where electric/ pneumatic power is not available.
- the liquid transfer including effluents and slurries.
- 0.5 Litres per second against a discharge head of up to 12m, and with a suction lift not exceeding 7.5m.
- Suction – screwed 25NB (1″ BSP) female.
- Discharge – screwed 20NB (3/4″ BSP) female.
- Body – cast iron