Grundfos DDE (XL)-AR Smart Digital Speed Controlled Diaphragm Dosing Pump
The SMART Digital DDE is a compact positive displacement, diaphragm dosing pump with variable-speed drive (PMS motor) and intelligent control electronics with minimum energy consumption. The SMART Digital Dosing series operates at full stroke length to ensure optimum accuracy, priming and suction, even for degassing liquids. The duration of each discharge stroke varies according to the capacity set, resulting in optimum smooth and continuous discharge flow. The mounting plate allows quick installation and service. The control cube can be turned easily into front, left or right position. The dosing flow can be adjusted by means of an adjustment knob on a logarithmical scale from 0.1-100%. The control elements are protected by a transparent cover.
The dosing head is composed of:
- Long lifetime and universal, chemically resistant full double PTFE diaphragm.
- Ball valves for highest dosing accuracy.
- Deaeration valve for easy startup.
- Manual dosing from 0.1 to 100%.
- Pulse control (divisor function included).
- Analog 4-20 mA control (scalable maximum flow)
- 100 % key (maximum capacity), e.g. for deaeration.
- Operation mode switch key between manual, pulse and analog.
- Status LEDs for pulse, analog and manual.
- Input for pulse, external stop, analog 4-20 mA.
- Input for empty tank signal.
- Two potential-free output relays for maximum 30 V AC/DC (configurable, e.g. alarm, low level, full stroke signal and pulse)