Grundfos DDE-B Smart Digital S Speed Controlled Diaphragm Dosing Pumps 240v
The Grundfos SMART Digital DDE is a compact positive displacement, diaphragm dosing pump with variable-speed drive (stepper motor) and intelligent control electronics with minimum energy consumption. The SMART Digital Dosing series operates at full stroke length to ensure optimum accuracy, priming and suction, even for degassing liquids. The duration of each discharge stroke varies according to the capacity set, resulting in optimum smooth and continuous discharge flow. The click-stop mounting plate allows installation in three different positions without using any additional accessories. The dosing flow can be adjusted by means of an adjustment knob on a logarithmical scale from 0.1-100%.
- DDE 6-10 B-PVC/T/C-X-31U2U2IG – 97721204
- DDE 15-4 B-PVC/T/C-X-31U2U2IG – 97721272
The dosing head is composed of:
- Long lifetime and universal chemical resistant Full-PTFE diaphragm.
- Double ball valves for highest dosing accuracy.
- Deaeration valve for easy start-up.
- Manual dosing from 0.1 to 100%.
- Mechanical lock to protect the pump against unauthorised access.
- Pump inlet – 4/6, 6/9, 6/12, 9/12mm
- Rated voltage – 1 x 100-240 V
- Inrush current – 25A at 230V for 2ms
- Commercial water disinfection
- Industrial cleaning process
- Industrial heating
- Industrial water supply & transfer
- Industrial wastewater treatment & reuse
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Fertigation & Chemigation