Grundfos CRI 1 Single Phase 304ss Vertical Multistage Pump 240v
The Grundfos CRI pump is an in-line, multi-stage pump available in a wide variety of flow and pressure sizes. Built from AISI 304 grade stainless steel, the CRI is ideally suited for water and other non-corrosive liquids. Use the CRI for liquid transfer, glycol, circulation systems and pressure boosting of cold or hot water and slightly aggressive liquids.
- Good Corrosion Resistance – All CRI wetted parts are manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel for good corrosion resistance in most environments.
- High Hydraulic Efficiency – Performance is optimised from fluid mechanics insights provided by extensive simulation-driven design and verification.
- Optimal Motor Utilisation – The standard product range is optimised for maximum utilisation of the motor’s power output.
- Versatile Solution – For deep-well pumping, specialised pumps are available for small water supply systems where water is pumped from depths down to 90 metres.
Features and benefits
- High efficiency
- Connection Size: Flange DIN DN 25/32
- Suitable for slightly aggressive liquids
- High corrosion resistance
- Single-pump solution making high pressures possible.
- Vertical multi stage pump with 304 SS wetted construction.
- Fitted with IP55 motor
- Fitted with EPDM elastomers
- Pumps certified to AS/NZS 4020 for use with potable water