Grundfos Unilift CC Submersible Drainage Pumps with 10m Cable 240v
The Grundfos UNILIFT CC is a submersible drainage pump ideal for all types of storm water and grey water handling around the home
The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater.
Grundfos UNILIFT CC pumps are single-stage submersible pumps designed for pumping clean, non-aggressive water and slightly dirty (grey) wastewater. Capable of pumping down to 3 mm water level. The pumps have both a top and a side outlet allowing easy adaptation to existing pipework.
The pumps are suitable for both stationary and portable use. They are for automatic operation. The pumps allow free passage of particles up to ø10 mm.
The motor incorporates automatic overload protection cutting out the motor in case of overload. When cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
Features and benefits:
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self-venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels
The Unilift CC is designed for the pumping of the following:
- washing machines, baths, sinks, etc. from low-lying parts of buildings up to sewer level
- cellars or buildings prone to flooding
- draining wells
- wells for surface water with inlets from roof gutters, pits, tunnels, etc.
- swimming pools, ponds or fountains.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|‘96280972||CC5 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.25kW|
|‘96280974||CC7 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.38kW|
|‘96280976||CC9 Unilift A1 Submersible Drainage Pump|