Grundfos EF Submersible Drainage Wastewater Pumps 240v with 10m Cable
Grundfos EF pumps have a single-vane, semi-open impeller for 30 mm free passage, designed for pumping effluent and other liquids such as drainage and surface water with fibres and small impurities.
- drainage and surface water with small impurities
- wastewater with fibres, e.g. from laundries
- wastewater without discharge from toilets
- wastewater from commercial buildings without discharge from toilets.
The compact design makes the pump suitable for both temporary and permanent installation. The pump is a cast iron submersible pump with integrated submersible explosion-proof 1-phase motor. Approvals: LGA, ATEX The pump has an intermediate oil chamber pre-filled with non-toxic special oil. The pump is fitted with a cable plug for easy dismantling. This plug is hermetically sealed with polyurethane to prevent water from penetrating through the cable into the motor.
A clamp between pump housing and motor ensures easy and safe dismantling and assembly. Inspection can be done in the field without any special tools. The pump is fitted with a double shaft seal in the unique cartridge design. This makes it easy to replace the shaft seal very quickly in the field without any special tools. It also eliminates the risk of faulty installation. The motor is insulation class F and has long-life, deep-groove, greased-for-life ball bearings.
- Pump Outlet: The pump has R 2 discharge port and is ready for installation either free-standing or on an auto-coupling system.