Grundfos Sololift2 Compact Lifting Station
An additional toilet or a complete bathroom in an attic or basement? This should no longer be a wish. SOLOLIFT2 makes it happen, wherever the draining of a sanitary appliance is required but no gravity drain pipe is available or possible.
SOLOLIFT2 is a unique range of compact lifting stations which collect wastewater of domestic sanitary appliances and pump the wastewater through a thin pipe to the next collecting pipe with downward slope.
SOLOLIFT2 has been engineered according to the needs of professionals – having high reliability and easy maintenance in mind. It is the most service-friendly domestic macerator on the market. Its integrated lift-out pump unit enables fast and clean maintenance and repair.
SOLOLIFT2 collect wastewater of domestic sanitary appliances and pump the wastewater through a thin pressure pipe to the next pipe with downward slope, – up to a height of 6 meters or 100 meters in distance.
The product line includes five models of compact lifting stations, covering all the needs of a family household:
- collects wastewater from a toilet and one further sanitary appliance.
- collects wastewater from a toilet and three further sanitary appliances.
- is the extra slim variant, designed to be integrated in front-wall installations. Connects to one toilet and three further sanitary appliances.
- designed to take grey wastewater from dish washers, basins, showers, bathtubs, etc.
- ultra-compact design, made for dewatering showers, sinks, showers, etc.
Features and benefits
- Highest reliability, thanks to a high performance cutter and motor
- Able to handle accidently flushed female articles
- Very compact design
- Fast, easy and clean maintenance – no need to remove the unit from installation
- All relevant service parts dry and clean accessible – not submerged in tank
- Pressure proof, welded tank system, leakage free in case of backwater
- Odour-free by venting valve with charcoal filter
- Hot water resistant up to 90 °C for 30 min.
- Low start levels enable modern, flat shower trays
- Height adjustable inlet connectors ease installation and replacement
- Ready to install solution
- all units are LGA, VDE, EMC and EAC approved