Grundfos CU300 Controller for Communication with SQE Pumps – Grundfos Go Required
The CU 300 enables:
- Easy adjustment to a specific borehole.
- Two-way communication with the SQE pumps.
- Alarm indication of pump operation by diodes on the front.
- Possibility of starting, stopping and resetting the pump simply by means of a push-button.
The CU 300 communicates with the pump via mains-borne signaling (Power Line Communication), meaning that no extra cables are required between the CU 300 and the pump.
The CU 300 indicates the following alarms:
- No contact,
- Dry running,
- Speed reduction,
- Sensor alarm.
The CU 300 receives alarm signals from the motor for the following parameters:
- Dry running.
- Incipient pump/motor defect.
- Too high temperature in motor electronics.
- Supply failure.
As standard, the CU 300 incorporates an alarm signal relay.