Netafim 19mm Low Density (LD) Poly Pipe
Low Density Polyethylene Pipe (LDPE) is UV and acid resistant, made from the highest quality resins available and contains recycled material from Netafim dripperlines. Together with Netafim’s stringent quality controls – every coil undergoes a battery of tests and over 30 quality checks before leaving the factory – assuring the highest quality manufacturing standards, delivering the industry’s best products.
- All pipes are manufactured with UV and oxidation protection, making them durable to solar radiation without significant damage for many years.
- Micro-organisms or fungi do not attack PE pipes, either internally or externally.
- PE pipes are resistant to saline water, acid or alkaline solutions (excluding highly concentrated solutions) and to most substances employed in agricultural applications.
- Available in standard coil lengths, large diameter reels or pipe rods, to meet specific requirements.
- Made with quality low or medium density polyethylene resin, especially formulated to resist cracking and kinking, and to ensure long-term reliability.
- Precision manufacturing to ensure the uniformity of internal diameter and wall thickness.
- Contains recycled material that contributes to achieving a circular economy and helps growers reach their ESG targets.
- 5 Year Warranty, provides best in-class reassurance on all blank polyethylene tubing 1.0mm and upwards.
We do have available related fitting range aswell.
Netafim’s best in class warranty is one of the longest in the industry, offering growers even more confidence that their Netafim system will run dependably for years and years. We take pride in the quality of our products and growers can rest assured they are truly protected with products they can depend on that are built to last. This warranty is applicable on all blank polyethylene tubing 1.0mm and upward.
Tree, vine, permanent row crop and greenhouse or nursery
Subsurface, surface and suspension from vine
For use with riser lines
Netafim uses the highest quality raw materials in the production of our LDPE pipes and dripperlines, including the
use of virgin raw materials and recycled materials. We are the only irrigation manufacturer to offer a completely
closed loop recycling program. We call it Netafim Recoil. Recoil recycles used drip lines and removes agricultural
plastic waste from the field to minimize the environmental impact. We process that field waste material and use it in
our manufacturing process, creating a closed loop circular economy. Products that contain recycled material are still
backed by our industry leading warranty, so it’s good for our customers and for the planet!
For more information on Netafim Recoil, contact us on email@example.com or call our office on (08) 9240 2992.