ISO PRO – LONG COUPLED, ISO 5199
Designed and manufactured to the highest quality meeting the requirement of reliability and longevity in the most demanding applications.
Ideal for heavy duty industrial use, including belt drive applications. General water transfer in processing plants, mines, construction sites and irrigation
- Heavy duty oil lubricated taper roller bearings
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Superior hydraulic design & manufacturing methods produce significantly higher efficiencies for lower running costs and reduced maintenance
- Australia wide backup
- Heads to 160 metres
- Up to 250 litres per second discharge
- Manufactured to ISO 5199 Standard
- Heavy duty design type 316 shaft
- High strength cast iron bearing housing
- Mechanical seals fitted as standard with single on-shaft mechanical seal
- Superior hydraulic design and manufacturing processes, together with double curvature impeller blades, provide highly efficient suction performance, higher speed capabilities and greater performance for reduced running costs and maintenance.
- 1600kPa pressure rating
- Taper mounted impeller for positive drive and easy removal
- Replaceable stainless steel or zinc free bronze wear rings
- Reusable ‘O’ ring body seals in Viton as standard and Teflon or EPDM as options
- AS2129 Flanges
- Standard tappings —Volute drain plug, suction flange tapping for suction gauge and discharge flange tapping for pressure gauge
- Heavy duty bearing options include constant level oilers and oil coolers
- To meet AS2941 Fire Protection Pump Code deep groove grease lubricated bearings, regreasable bearings are available
- Labyrinth shaft seals
- Replaceable stainless steel or zinc free bronze wear rings where abrasive liquids are pumped
- Reusable ‘O’ ring body seals in Teflon or EPDM
- Optional drilling flanges
- Optional packed glands running on replaceable stainless steel shaft sleeves are available with pumped water by-pass lubrication, or external clean water flushing. Split glands are fitted for ease of service.
- Mechanical seals – single or double cartridge seals running on stainless steel shaft sleeves in balanced or unbalanced configuration of various types to suit particular applications.
- External clean water flushing and cooling can be supplied for high temperature, abrasive or toxic applications.
Optional Wet-end Material
- Stainless Steel AS2074 / H6B