Grundfos JP PT Self Priming Jet Pump With Pressure Tank and Switch
Grundfos JP PT Boosters provide the comfort of constant water pressure with automatic start and stop controlled by a pressure switch and pressure tank combined. The pressure tank limits the number of starts and stops, as water stored in the tank can be used without starting the pump in case of low water consumption or leakage loss.
JP PT consists of a Grundfos JP pump, a pressure switch, a pressure tank and a pressure gauge. JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump. The jet pump has excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation. The built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
This is controlled by the pressure switch and pressure tank combined ensuring optimal start/stop of the booster set according to demand. The pressure tank limits the number of start/stop routines, as water stored in the tank can be used without starting the pump in cases of low water consumption or leakage loss. The cut-in pressure is set to 2.2 bar.
The design is robust and built upon corrosion-free materials to ensure a long lifetime. This booster set ensures optimum self-priming properties, featuring a suction-lift up to 8 meters. The self-priming pump also ensures a stable operation as is it able to lift liquid from below the inlet level and can handle a mix of air and liquid until the pump reaches a fully-primed pumping condition.
The boosters are suitable for domestic water supply, where pressure boosting and self-priming is needed.
- Domestic ground water intake
- Domestic water pressure boosting
- Domestic rainwater harvesting
The product can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as these:
- single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- garden irrigation
- car wash
- small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- light commercial applications
FEATURES & BENIFITS
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m
- 1″ (25mm) Suction and Discharge
- Automatic start/stop according to consumption
- Controlled pressure for the comfort of constant water supply without pressure drops
- Fewer starts and stops in case of low water consumption or leakage loss
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|‘99463894||JP 3-42 PT-V – 0.42kW with 20L Pressure Tank|
|‘99463895||JP 4-47 PT-V – 0.56kW with 20L Pressure Tank|
|‘99463896||JP 4-54 PT-V – 0.75kW with 20L Pressure Tank|
|‘99463897||JP 5-48 PT-V – 1.01kW with 20L Pressure Tank|