Grundfos CMBE Variable Speed Booster Pump with Integrated Speed Control
The Grundfos CMBE Pressure Pump is a variable speed pump that adjust accordingly to water demand, resulting in lower running costs. All wetted components are constructed from high quality stainless steel ensuring, the water quality is not affected by pump materials. The pump will provide constant pressure at the tap (up to pump capacity), regardless of variation in demand or inlet pressure.
The CMBE Booster is designed for domestic and commercial water supply, pressure boosting, irrigation and dewatering applications.
The CMBE series is available in both 1×110-120V and 1×200-240V variants and uses energy efficient, permanent magnet motor technology, which provides unmatched reliability, quiet operation, and energy savings. The CMBE includes 1.5m cable
Thanks to the integrated speed controller, the CMBE keeps a constant pressure in the pipe system. A pressure sensor monitoring discharge pressure will signal to the speed controller to change the motor speed to adapt the performance to the new situation.
- CMBE pump with integrated frequency converter
- 5-way valve
- expansion tank
- pressure gauge
- Mains water pressure boosting
- Rainwater supply from above ground water tanks
The CMBE Booster is a complete pump system preassembled with the following components:
- CME pump with integrated frequency converter
- 5-way fitting with non-return valve
- Diaphragm tank
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure sensor
The simple control panel features the GRUNDFOS Eye that indicates system status, warnings and alarms. Adjusting to the desired setpoint is easy using the one-touch control buttons. The light fields on the control panel will indicate the setpoint setting.
Additionally, you can use the Grundfos GO App to communicate with the CBME. Grundfos GO is gives you intuitive handheld pump control, and full access to all the Grundfos Online tools on the go.
Download the free Grundfos GO App available on the App Store and Google play.
FEATURES & BENIFITS
- Robust design All wetted parts are made from high quality stainless steel to ensure the longest life possible.
- Easy installation The CME Booster is very easy to install. Once the booster has been connected to the pipework, it is simply a matter of putting the plug into a socket, and the system is operational.
- Quiet operation The CME Booster operates quietly, at around 55 decibels, significantly quieter than most pumps currently available on the market.
- User friendly interface The user-friendly interface features LED indicators showing operational status and buttons for pressure adjustment.
- Protective features The CME Booster features dry run protection to automatically stop the pump if the water source runs out. The pump is also protected against any accidental overload by built-in thermal protection. These protective features help to ensure thelongest life possible.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|98374705||CME1-44 Pressure Pump 0.55kW|
|98374709||CME3-62 Pressure Pump 1.1kW|
|98374712||CME5-62 Pressure Pump 1.5kW|