Grundfos CMBE Twin Booster Pumps with Integrated Speed Control
The CMBE TWIN booster systems consist of two Grundfos CMBE booster connected in parallel, designed for the transfer and pressure boosting of clean water.
The Grundfos CMBE TWIN Booster is a compact two-booster system for water supply in domestic and commercial applications. The integrated speed controller allows the CMBE Booster to maintain constant pressure in the pipe system. A pressure sensor monitoring changes in the water consumption will signal the speed controller to change the motor speed. This way performance is adjusted according to the new state, thus running in cascade multi pump. The cascade control ensures that the performance of the CMBE Booster is automatically adapted to consumption by switching pumps on or off and by changing the speed of the pumps in operation. The system thus runs as energy-efficiently as possible with a limited number of pumps. The CMBE-TWIN Booster is very easy to install. It has UL approval.
- Constant pressure guaranteed – The integrated speed controller keeps a constant pressure in the pipe system.
- Ready for every challenge – Cascade control ensures that the performance of the booster system is automatically adapted to consumption.
- Double the reliability – Alternating pumps ensure that the operating hours are distributed evenly between the pumps over time.
- Automatic protection – Dry-running protection is guaranteed with the CMBE TWIN.
The Grundfos CMBE TWIN is a compact twin booster pump for water supply and boosting commercial applications. The integrated speed controller enables the CMBE to maintain a constant pressure in the pipe system and is mainly used in places such as:
- cluster homes
- apartment buildings
- small hotels
- small office buildings
- small industrial plants and businesses